Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Welcome to the Blog World

Hello!! I am new to the blog world. So far it is pretty cool! I am getting my masters degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from St. Mary's so I am beginning the next chapter in my life. It has been awesome, so far, especially when I have wanted this since my sophomore year in college. It is amazing what happens when you finally follow your dreams. It has been a wonderful journey of self discovery, great people, and self improvement.

My friend, Katy, and I spent many of our Friday nights with our popcorn, Dr. Pepper, a TV show or movie, and a pen and paper finding quotes. It was a wonderful time that I still like to spend time doing. I have always found relief in quotes. When I need encouragement or a positive outlook on life, I find it in a quote. When I have questions or concerns, I always find the perfect quote that pertains to what I am going through.  It brings me back to my values, dreams, and what's important. So my intention for this blog is to find quotes that have a meaning to me or reflects my life.

So...lets begin.   Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment