Thursday, August 9, 2012

Relax! Enjoy the Ride!


My two favorite things in life: the ocean and an inspirational quote. Lets face it life is stressful, scary, frustrating, and sometimes overwhelming. One day could be awesome and the next you could be at your breaking point. People say, "that's life." So I choose to relax and enjoy life in the process.

I am living in the era of "right now." Everything is a click away. So when I am going through a stressful situation, I want that problem to be solved in this moment on my time table. I sometimes forget that in the stressful situation there is a lesson to learn or a different path to choose. In the end everything works out the way it suppose to. It fits together perfectly.

Peace in the impatience and the uncomfortable is what I am trying to work on. I know that whatever is suppose to happen will. It is giving up the control and surrendering to something greater then myself. In extreme uncertainty there is always the desire to give up and return to my old ways of wanting to control everything. It is in these times that I choose to stay on the path of self improvement and growth.

I choose happiness. Staying in the present moment. Focusing on my breath, I sit and connect with my inner self and I relax. Letting Go and Letting God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment